These blondies are so fudgy, soft and chewy!! I loved how quick and easy and guilt free these were to snack on all day! Very low sugar, high protein, gluten free, and dairy free! Only 1 egg but could be replaced with egg replacer for vegan version. You can also replace almond butter with peanut butter for budget friendly version.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or oil of choice
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons monk fruit sweetener
- 1 egg or egg replacement
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line an 8 inch by 8 inch baking pan with parchment paper. Beat egg and coconut sugar. Then, mix in remaining ingredients. Press thick batter into lined baking pan and spread chocolate chips over top and press in slightly. Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until the edges are golden and the middle is set. Slightly undercooked gives a more fudgy consistency, so ok if center is still moist. Let cool before cutting and serving. Keeps on counter for 4 days and in fridge 10 days.